We headed to Utah for our last WeddingPro Experience of 2019 in Salt Lake City! The day was all about learning, mingling and inspiring the wedding pro community, and the gorgeous space at The Grand America Hotel provided the perfect canvas for this event.
We had so much fun hanging with talented wedding professionals that were eager to learn. Together we learned about social media, next level client experiences, branding and so much more!
Mara Marian and her team at Fuse Weddings & Events planned and designed the WeddingPro Experience Salt Lake City with floral and linen colors that popped, using shades of pink including fuchsia, magenta, red, and purple. Kaleigh of Méldeen, The Knot Worldwide’s event branding partner, helped create this bright color scheme. Decoration Inc. brought the stage to life with a gorgeous floral installation on the backdrop. When attendees entered the space, they discovered fun place settings, tabletop vases with flowers, and super tasty cookie favors (RubySnap). A few more of our favorites from the day included:
- The on-stage floral arch and matching purple panels by Decoration Inc.
- The delicious breakfast buffet from The Grand America Hotel with mini quiches, housemade breads and fresh-pressed juices galore!
- Complimentary headshots with the talented Angela Howard Photography
- The splashes of gold on the chargers were beautifully combined with stunning linens from Nuage Designs, Inc. and cross-back chairs from SceneMakers
- A quick post-lunch Cardi B dance party with Desireé Dent–thanks to Rob Ferre from Life of the Party Entertainment for keeping the energy levels UP!
- Stunning furniture from Eclectic Hive + fireside coziness + gold-leaf tree + signature cocktails at The Grand America Hotel = We never wanted to leave the reception!
Attendees heard from industry experts on the following: Whitney Little of The Knot Worldwide on a Social Media Masterclass, Alan Berg, CSP of Wedding Business Solutions LLC on Listening Up and Selling More, DJ Brian B of DJ Brian B Official on Next Level Client Experiences, Desireé Dent of Dejanae Events on How to Master Reviews, Brian Leahy of Brian Leahy Photography on Network to Net-worth, Kirsten Palladino of Equally Wed Pro on Marketing to the LGBTQ+ Community and Kaleigh Wiese of Méldeen on Building a Strategic Visual Brand. Our attendees got to take tons of notes in their new notebooks (Minted). We left feeling inspired and ready to put what we learned in action. A special thank you to everyone who shared with us and Whitney Little for being a wonderful emcee.
We ended the day by getting to know local Salt Lake City wedding pros. We had so much fun and loved how excited everyone was to be at an education event with their fellow pros. We can’t wait to come back to Salt Lake City soon!
To see more from the night check out #TheProExperience
A VERY special thank you to all our super talented friends who made this day happen!
Planning & Design: Fuse Weddings & Events | Venue, Catering & AV: The Grand America Hotel | Event Photography: Pepper Nix Photography + Logan Walker Photo | Headshot Photography: Angela Howard Photography | Videography: Ryan Hinman Films | DJ/Entertainment: Life of the Party Entertainment | Floral, Decor & Specialty Rentals: Decoration Inc. | Chair Rentals: SceneMakers | Lounge Rentals & Decor: Eclectic Hive | Linens: Nuage Designs, Inc. | Cookie Favors: RubySnap | Beauty: Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier | Event Branding + Stationery: Méldeen | Notebooks: Minted