Sweetwood Creative Co. was inspired by moody hues for The Knot + WeddingWire Atlanta Social. The jewel toned balloon arches created an intimate environment. Our creative partners for this event really brought the event to life through hunter green linens, victorian furniture, vintage gold frames and candle sticks decor. The Factory’s industrial and open space created a cozy atmosphere that was perfect for vintage moody experience. The use of deep accent colors went perfectly with the venue’s 18′ ceilings. Local Atlanta wedding pros got to network and mingle while enjoying so many delish eats from A Peach of A Party.
A few of our favorite details from the night included:
- The jewel toned balloon arch that filled the venue space (Sweetwood Creative Co.+ Burton + Burton)
- The moody floral arrangements that sat in vintage gold holders (Sweetwood Creative Co. + Fifty Flowers +Collection Event Furnishings)
- The rock candy cakes finished with a gold trim (Cakes by Anna)
- The velvet victorian lounge furniture (Collection Event Furnishings + Southern Vintage)
- The custom cocktails and trendy bar trailer ( Milk and Honey Bartending + Temperance Trailers)
Check out more of the amazing vibes from the night captured by the talented Ember Studios!
To see more from the night check out #weddingprosocial
A special thank you to all the pros who made this night possible!
Planning + Floral: Sweetwood Creative | Venue: The Factory | Catering: A Peach of A Party | Bar Trailer: Temperance Trailers | Floral Supplies: Fifty Flowers | Rentals: Collection Event Furnishings | Entertainment: MixPro Events | Balloons: Burton + Burton | Desserts: Cakes by Anna | Specialty Cocktail: Milk and Honey Bartending | Beauty: Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup | Photo & Video: Ember Studios