Sarah McElroy with Patina & Petals Events and Design was inspired by a classic romantic modern theme for the WeddingPro Orlando Social. The idea came together through the circle-based color block backdrops paired with the romantic aspect of the florals. Our creative partners for this event brought the event to life through the photo booth, cake dessert backdrops and dramatic candles. The Balcony’s open and light-filled space created a charming atmosphere that was perfect for the romantic color-blocked affair. The use of velvet and satin perfectly complemented the venue’s airy aesthetic. Local Orlando wedding pros got to network and mingle while enjoying so many tasty eats from Uncommon Catering.
A few of our favorite details from the night included:
- The romantic garden floral style with open roses, tulips and ranunculus (Patina & Petals Events and Design)
- The cake drop panels that were displayed to create leading lines towards the cake (Morgan Hunter Desserts)
- The dramatic pillar candles which were custom color matched to the three different colors to match the backdrops!
- The photo booth that let pros get some fun shots to take home with their best pro friends (ShutterPro Booth)
- Amazing entertainment + dance party by Noire Events and Productions and Our DJ Rocks
Check out more of the amazing vibes from the night captured by the talented Allie and Joey Photography!
To see more from the night check out #weddingprosocial
A special thank you to all the pros who made this night possible!
Planning + Florals: Patina & Petals Events and Design | Venue: The Balcony | Catering: Uncommon Catering | Bar: My Bar Service | Linens: Nuage Designs | Rentals: RW Style | Photobooth: ShutterPro Booth | Entertainment: Noire Events and Productions + Our DJ Rocks | Draping: Swag Decor | Desserts: Morgan Hunter Desserts | Signage: Dogwood Blossom | Video: Joshua & Rachel | Photography: Allie and Joey Photography